DAVID HOCKNEY'S ASSISTANT DIED AFTER DRINKING ACID
Thursday, August 29, 2013 - Artist David Hockney's assistant died after drinking acid, an inquest has heard.
Dominic Elliott, 23, was hospitalised in March after falling ill at the painter's home in East Yorkshire, England.
An inquest in Hull heard he had taken cocaine, ecstasy and temazepam before consuming acid, while his boss slept.
The acid severely burned Elliott's mouth, tongue and throat before perforating his stomach.
Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.