Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read the terms and conditions of use before using this site. By continuing to access or use this site, or any service on this site, you signify YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
1. User Acceptance and Consent to Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the UK site of MovieTickets.com (for simplicity and completeness, reference to “MovieTickets.com” will include the UK version of MovieTickets.com website as well as any and all services provided by the UK version of MovieTickets.com).
2. Registration; Member Account Creation and Security
In consideration of your use of MovieTickets.com you agree to:
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or MovieTickets.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MovieTickets.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of MovieTickets.com and its affiliates.
As part of the registration and account creation process necessary to obtain access to portions of the MovieTickets.com site that require a fee or payment, you will select a subscriber identification ID and a password. You will provide MovieTickets.com with certain registration information, all of which must be accurate and updated. You shall not:
You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account. You agree to and shall (i) immediately notify MovieTickets.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password or credit card information, and (2) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You are solely responsible for all usage or activity on your MovieTickets.com account, including but not limited to use of the account by any third party authorized by you to use your subscriber ID and password.
Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity is grounds for termination of your account. And, in the event of fraudulent, abusive or otherwise illegal activity, MovieTickets.com may refer you to appropriate law enforcement agencies. MovieTickets.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph. Access and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the MovieTickets.com site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the MovieTickets.com site may be subject to prosecution.
5. License; Permitted Use
6. Rules Of User Conduct; User's Grant Of Limited License; User-generated Content Rules
(a) Rules of User Content; Service Limitations. You acknowledge and agree that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom or entity from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not MovieTickets.com, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the MovieTickets.com site. MovieTickets.com does not control the Content posted on the site and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You further acknowledge and agree that by using MovieTickets.com, you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will MovieTickets.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via MovieTickets.com.
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through the MovieTickets.com site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information that:
- is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party or rights of publicity or privacy;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of MovieTickets.com or any person or entity or falsely states or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third-party;
- harms minors in any way;
- intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, federal or international law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- "stalks" or otherwise harasses another;
- collects or stores personal data about other users;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers; and/or
- contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You also agree that you WILL NOT:
- harvest or collect information about the users or members of MovieTickets.com or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications;
- knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a child 13 years old or younger without appropriate prior verifiable parental consent;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy MovieTickets.com’s web pages or the content contained thereon without MovieTickets.com’s prior written consent;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process for any other unauthorized purpose without MovieTickets.com’s prior written consent;
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the MovieTickets.com site;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MovieTickets.com’s infrastructure;
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own person, noncommercial use) from the MovieTickets.com site without the prior written consent of MovieTickets.com;
- use information from the MovieTickets.com site to harass, abuse, or harm another person; and/or
- use information from the MovieTickets.com site to contact, advertise, solicit or sell to any other member or User without that member or User’s prior consent.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the MovieTickets.com service, including your Content, may involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapts to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
(b) User's Grant Of License. By posting or submitting Content to any User-submit areas of the MovieTickets.com site (“User Content”), you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such content has expressly granted, MovieTickets.com and its affiliates and licensees the royalty-free perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, distribute, have distributed, create derivative works from, and/or sell and/or distribute such content, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you, and/or promote the content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content; and warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by MovieTickets.com will not infringe or violate the rights of any third-party.
(c) Representations and Warranties of User. In addition to all other representations and warranties of Users, by submitting any User Content to MovieTickets.com you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights to your User Content;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such User Content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- your posted User Content is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old; and
(d) No Endorsement of User Content. You acknowledge and agree that MovieTickets.com does not endorse any User Content of any user and is not responsible or liable for any User Content, even though it may be unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, or that it infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another. You acknowledge that MovieTickets.com does not pre-screen or unilaterally monitor any User Content, but that MovieTickets.com and its designees will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse, edit, move or remove any User Content.
7. Proprietary Rights; Restrictions on Use
You acknowledge and agree that the MovieTickets.com site is the copyrighted property of MovieTickets.com, and you further acknowledge that the MovieTickets.com site contains Content, User Content and other content, some of which is owned by MovieTickets.com and some of which is owned by third-parties (collectively, “Protected Content”). The Protected Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United Kingdom and other countries, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, modes of distribution, and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed (IP Rights).
If no specific restrictions are displayed, you may make copies of selected portions of the Protected Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, noncommercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
without the written permission of MovieTickets.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the license granted by MovieTickets.com. For information on requesting such permission, please email us at email@example.com.
8. Copyrights And Copyright Agents
MovieTickets.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide MovieTickets.com’s Copyright Agent the following information:
MovieTickets.com’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the MovieTickets.com site can be reached as follows: by mail: Copyright Agent, Legal Dept, MovieTickets.com, Inc., 2255 Glades Road., Suite 100E, Boca Raton, FL, 33431; by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Fees and Payments
MovieTickets.com reserves the right at any time to charge fees for access or use of MovieTickets.com. If at any time MovieTickets.com requires a fee for access or the use of all or portions of MovieTickets.com, MovieTickets.com will require you to register and create an account. In no event will you be charged for access or use to all or portions of MovieTickets.com unless MovieTickets.com obtains your prior agreement to pay such charges. You shall pay all fees and charges incurred through your account at the rates in effect for the billing period in which such fees and charges are incurred, including but not limited to charges for any products or services offered for sale by or through MovieTickets.com or by any other vendor or service provider. All fees and charges shall be billed to you, and you shall be solely responsible for their payment. You shall pay all applicable taxes relating to the use of MovieTickets.com through your account, and the purchase of any other products or services. Certain portions or services of MovieTickets.com may require a prepaid fee (“Prepaid Fee”). The Prepaid Fee, and all taxes and other fees related thereto will be paid by you in advance. In no event will you receive access or services from MovieTickets.com if a Prepaid Fee is required unless MovieTickets.com receives, in advance, all fees and charges payable by you, including the Prepaid Fee.
10. Third-Party MovieTickets.com sites
Users may through hypertext or other computer links gain access to other sites on the Internet that are not under MovieTickets.com’s control. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. Should you, via a link contained herein, view content that is not provided by MovieTickets.com, you do so at your own risk. The content to which you link will not have been developed, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by MovieTickets.com. You acknowledge that MovieTickets.com is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor for any damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided in such linked sites, whether actual, alleged, consequential or punitive. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by MovieTickets.com.
11. Disclaimer Of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
While we do endeavour to ensure that the information contained in Movietickets.com is accurate, appropriate and up-to-date, you should note that:
We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for:
and any other liability we may have to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage suffered by you in relation to MovieTickets.com is limited to £500.
In any event we will not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations if we are prevented from doing so by an event beyond our reasonable control.
13. Representations and Warranties
You represent, warrant and covenant that:
Please note the following:
You may terminate your account at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Upon termination, you will receive confirmation via e-mail that the request was received, and your account will be terminated within two (2) business days. You are responsible for all charges, if any, incurred up to the time that account is terminated.
Upon termination by you or upon notice of termination by MovieTickets.com, you must immediately cease all use of MovieTickets.com and destroy all materials obtained from MovieTickets.com and any copies thereof.
16. Contact Information