audience Reviews, 94% Audience Score
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsDidn't enjoy. God if you wont do it right don't do it at all
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsIt's a beautiful live-action version based on the original film. Everything about the film is just an amazing portrait of what we had seen in the animated film. I love the music, the visuals, there's nothing to not like in this film.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsit is a remake almost exactly the same as the original, just live action, and it works
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsThe movie wasn't that original even though it's a remake. The only song that sounded better was arabian nights. The setting was amazing did make me feel like i was reallly there but it immediately got shot down with the lack of charisma the characters had
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsI do not feel that this film is as good as the cartoon at all on any aspect. And the fact that the villain did not turn into the snake that he is supposed to turn into, ruined that whole character development into what it was supposed to be. I am happy that Jasmine got her own song and her independence, but I am not a fan of all of the women's right movements pushed into a film that was supposed to be based on Aladdin, I understand that she is empowering, and she's by far my favorite. But at the end of the day the movies are exactly what they were created for and that's where we need to stick, we don't need to change things because the world besides, the things need to be different, we create new movies for those, we don't destroy old movies because of peoples ignorance.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsAbsolutely unneeded to remake. The Genie looks ugly and creepy
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsLoved the orginal, Will Smith is hard to watch and the scenes look so much like a studio set. Should be much better with technologies available these days.
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsI don't know what say. It just sucked
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsJust a bad Robin Williams wanna-be film. Just lacks anything original.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsAll I can say is... It's fine