Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania
audience Reviews, 83% Audience Score
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsJust saw it on Disney+. Must say it's a lot better than the critics made it out to be. I think the paid critics are completely out of touch with the mainstream audience. I give the critics one star and this movie four stars.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsTuve la oportunidad de verlo en preestreno, es una buena película , efectos , ambiente, actores, etc . Pero el público, se queja de que como unas hormigas le ganaron a Kang, bueno en mi perspectiva, yo si le veo sentido, ya que las hormigas pasaron miles de años evolucionandose, tiene mejor tecnología que Kang, ya que Kang (variante el conquistador) es solo un ser humano que solo tiene buena tecnología para pelear y conquistar, pero es solo habrá estudiado pocos años pero es una mente brillante, pero las hormigas pasaron más años estudiando hay es el sentido de como le ganaron a Kang. Pero no gusto que lo M.O.D.O.K (personaje que desde mi infancia lo conocí por primera vez), solo para q se muera 4/5
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsGreat movie. Love it.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsMy wife and I actually really enjoyed it. Definitely should trust the audience score more than the critic score. Beautiful and fun movie with some sprinkles of cheesy writing but overall we really enjoyed it more than we thought we would
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsA bit of a mess. I'll stop short of saying I hated it, but it was not good. I knew it was a matter of time before Disney blurred the lines between Marvel and Star Wars, this movie is proof. It could have been titled Ant Man in Mos Eisley. Weird slimey booger type things that shoot lasers? Really? If you're totally bored give it a watch, but prepare to fall asleep. Spoiler, they have M.O.D.O.K. in it....bigger spoiler, he looks terrible. It reminds me of the CGI in She-Hulk. I think the MCU has passed its peak and at this rate will fade away soon. The magic just isn't there any more.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsThis was a let down from top to bottom. The CGI was comical at times and just wasn't able to engage in the story. Felt completely different than what I loved about this franchise. The villain didn't live up to expectations and the whole movie seemed to pass with little to no consequences for characters. No desire to watch again.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsCompletely enjoyed it
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsAnt Man 3 feels more like a Kang movie than an Ant Man movie. It's a fun time but the MCU quality's are more noticeable than ever.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsKang's acting saved this movie. Ant man's dad's acting almost killed it. Story was really good!
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsVisually adhering to the established Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor escapism, the third Ant-Man episode is an entertaining movie for fans and newcomers. While it doesn't continue the down-to- earth frolics of the two previous films, it does expand on the MCU material and introduces new concepts and villains. The cast is great all around.