audience Reviews, 65% Audience Score
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsClassic cheesy comedy based on a dumb premise. The cast turns in a solid performance and the script, while limited, turns in some suspense and drama for the audience's enjoyment. Worth a watch.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsCan't believe this only grossed 65k at the box office, this is an awesomely entertaining movie with talented actors. Really enjoyed the entire movie with plenty of drama and comedy, yet still relevant enough to believe the story line could have been a real story.
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsWell definitely an interesting movie, It still wasn't the best
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsHilarious movie, good message. Jim's acting in this is really great. I'd watch it again!
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsKinda joyless characters, Gaffigan plays well, but his character never fully redeems himself. OK to not watch again.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI've never seen anything with this setup (having two full families) I don't know why critics hate it. Damn critics man.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsJim Gaffigan and Logan Miller lead a strong cast in this family drama about a son who discovers that his father is far more interesting than he thought. Somehow this movie was pitched as a dumb comedy, but it's not. It's a smart and nuanced movie that unfolds in a very believable way.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsCritics got it wrong awesome movie great message and very funny.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsSurprisingly heartwarming, easy to watch comedy exploring the depths of father/son relationship.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsLoved it. What is wrong with me; the critics hated it! Enjoyed the acting, especially by Frank's four children and friend "Richie".