audience Reviews, 67% Audience Score
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsOne of the few sci-fi/action movies that keeps you thinking afterwards. Weirdly, I think the best audience for this movie is mothers and 12 year old boys; preferably in separate viewing theaters.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsI actually really enjoyed it! It’s just a fun, evil ride! Acting was great from everyone
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsI had really high hopes for this evil superman movie. sadly, it was at total dud.
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsWe didn't need a more unpleasant darker Superman than Man of Steel but we got one.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsI think it was supposed to be a horror film but I found it absolutely hilarious.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsBrightburn gets a 7/10 from me. I love the premise of this film. Whereas some productions like Superman show how his upbringing taught him how to be good, and The Boys showed how Homelanders upbringing made him the villain he is, this movie took a different route to explain the actions of its character. The acting from Jackson A. Dunn is fantastic and the action scenes of the film are phenomenal. Overall, I would be willing to see more movies set in this universe, even though we have had other takes on the "realistic" superhero genre. It is a simple and entertaining movie that you can put on for an easy R-Rated movie watch.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI hate that this doesn't have a 100% score. This movie was brilliant and I needed so much more. The fact that it's never getting a sequel breaks my dark heart. I evil Superboy story and only half the people are in? Travesty. It deserves so much more. It's scary and well paced, had everything you want in this type of story.
- Rating: 1.5 out of 5 starsGot off to a good start and then fell flat with nothing to look forward to. Almost immediately knew where it was going after the boy turned rogue. I made it through to the end, but ultimately it missed the mark for me, pity.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsUma poha por que mn, que coisa mais superficial essa história, é realmente algo de baixo orçamento aparentemente eles não se deram o trabalho de tentar criar um final interessante e deixando aberto a possibilidade de uma continuação só para se por algum motivo o filme desse certo eles poderiam fazer a parte 2 e ganhar mais ainda em cima dessa obra PRIMAL. Lamentável
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsAt first I feared it would be yet another "mother's love cures all"-movie. Boy, was I wrong.