audience Reviews, 84% Audience Score
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsGenuinely terrible, bumbling, and preachy movie. Production values were good, but the entire premise and the actors and the characters were trash.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsGreasy movie ever, I saw this on a trip with my friends and we all loved it, like in the movie "when god closes a door, he opens a chick fa la" 100000000000000/10
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsTimid, bland, predictable. It was mildly interesting to watch what Christian film makers think is fun/funny, but I would not call it fun or entertaining. John Candy and Dan Ackroyd did a much better job with the same plot in "The Great Outdoors".
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsGood family movie with a positive message. Plenty of laughs and nothing offensive.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsIt was very funny and feel good.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsGreat movie. Fun. Funny. Good lessons. Great music.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsIn all its script it sucked I do not in any way recommend this movie.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI laughed out loud many times in this movie. At first I thought the acting was over the top until I saw how skillful the actors were in portraying hints of emotions as well as the slapstick. And the music was delightful.
- Rating: 0.5 out of 5 starsThis is just awful and I mean awful!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsClean, hilarious family movie!!! LOVED IT! Recommend for the entire family❣️❣️❣️