audience Reviews, 67% Audience Score
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsThe only thing I really enjoyed was the credit's song
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsWatched on Netflix, a very enjoyable movie. I found it genius how they explained the title of the movie in the film and why it is so important. Good overall.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsIt's the weakest Laika film. Which means its an absolute masterpiece of animation, at least.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsThis movie is really witty. Mr. Link is a really loveable personality. Great fun.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsA piece of stop motion wonder that Laika has provided us with.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsIt takes a little bit but after like eight minutes the movie starts to pick up and gets really entertaining and really hilarious with lovable characters and amazing stop motion animation this movie is very underrated 9/10
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 starsBeautiful to watch in addition to the masterful voice cast. This stop-action film was also very funny. Loved the Eco-friendly and emotional maturity side of it, too!
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsThis is quite an entertaining film. Sure its cheesy and predictable, to an extent, but its amusing (the fact that the villain is called Mr Stank did make me laugh!) and as I say entertaining as well, for a family film. It features a new range of quirky Aardman characters and has a bit of a feel of a mix of perhaps Around the World in 80 Days and Pixars Up maybe? not as good but certainly a watchable, um, watch. I also found myself thinking of the Shanghai films starring Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson as well, with the scenes set on a train in the wild West and in Asia. The main character is one that will likely appeal to most children. I'd recommend this film to fans of Aardman studio films and people looking for family friendly films.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsVery enjoyable, well made, good jokes. I'll be waiting for the second act for sure.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsThere is so much CGI in this stop-motion film