audience Reviews, 25% Audience Score
- Rating: 1 out of 5 starsThere was nothing about this movie that I liked. !!
- Rating: 3 out of 5 starsThe movie was surprisingly good until the end. Hard to pull off when it was just talking back and forth, with little other writing involved. The ending will have you searching "ending explained" commentary and realize everyone is just as confused by it.
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars‼️SPOILERS AHEAD!! It was a very confusing movie. The actors was amazing aswell as the enviorment and the plot was also very interesting but some parts should have had more backround details or at least a brief explanation. Like the scenes at the end where she turned crazy and started doing wierd things and the scenes just switch between her and the other version of her (?) I think the point of this was to shock the reader and do something unexpected but it turned really confusing instead. It's like you expect something and then it's different from what you expect and it just turns confusing instead of interesting. We get little information on what the characters passt relationship looks like ( especially David ) and that makes it very hard to understand. It would have been better if we got an insight in the passt ( Davids passt ) since it would be easier to understand and read between the lines. Which in this case we just have to assume things and use our imagination since the line is so vauge you can't really even read it. Other then that I think that all the other things are great. The actors did a fantastic job and really played their roles well and also the cinematography really does a great job and creates tension in the movie. It's a great movie the storyline should just have been more clear.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThis one is a definite must watch. I'm still in shock. Sophie was amazing! 👏👏 Will definitely highly recommend.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsCould have been much better with a couple tweaks here and there. The actors and the setup are good, if not original, but it doesn't really deliver anything but the nastiness you might expect.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsMeh just meh okay it's just meh