audience Reviews, 87% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsIt`s very very good movie
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsBEST LIVE ACTION BATMAN OF ALL TIME!!!!!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsEasily the best superhero movie. It has the perfect mix of grim, gritty, and realisticness while still keeping its comic-book accuracy. Yes, it has a 3-hour run time. Yes, it is dark. But it had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. And when I watched it for a second time, I loved it even more. I recommend it for fans, but new-time viewers will like it too. I only hope that the sequel will be a bit less realistic. I want The Riddler to be more of a lunatic and for him to have his original costume. Please don't have the Joker be the villain. Anyway, I look forward to more comic-accurate movies. All hail James Gunn.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsMystery and action. Great acting and dialogue. A great movie.
- Rating: 4 out of 5 starsThe Batman Brings the darker and more paced side of Bruce Wayne as he figures out the riddler's game. Clever Writing, old but still fresh idea, great characters(ofc it's the Batman characters), and great but steady action.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThis is much more a detective thriller for 90% of the runtime. The acting is phenomenal despite the lack of charm or humor. Robert Pattinson is excellent as Batman and very good as Wayne possibly the best ever live action besides Keaton. Jeffrey Wright is phenomenal as well. Even the Riddler especially unmasked is a excellent villain. Everyone has chemistry and gives riveting performances that never get boring or stilted. The cinematography while dark and depressing feels well shot and atmospheric more than dull or lifeless. The music is excellent also with Nirvana being the best track. The editing and pacing are masterful as well. This is very much a thriller more so a big budget action movie that for the first hour is a slow build but delivers with suspense, a mystery that keeps you guessing the whole way, and tension the whole way. It's no easy task to make something so serious and dark without being dull, lifeless, or copying Nolan. This does just that. This is something everyone should see once.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThis was the best movie I've ever seen! Definitely recommend.
- Rating: 2.5 out of 5 starsMediocre on many levels, with Batman being a passenger throughout the whole movie.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsQuite bland, while it was creative in some areas, it was quite dull and boring. The lack of the Riddler is extremely disappointing. The moment when Batman flys off the building and flys into a bridge ruins the film as it would have 100% killed or crippled the batman. The film in total, just has way too much going on making it just way too busy. The bruce wayne was boring and unlikeable which is a huge disappointment.
- Rating: 2 out of 5 starsI'm scratching my head wondering how this movie got good reviews. It must have been rated by people who've never read the comics. It's a terrible pos movie.