audience Reviews82% Audience Score82%
- 5 of 5 starsWonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 of 5 starsI just visited the site and museum August 2019. Watching this documentary puts the prices together and makes you appreciate the message behind the music. We need more Woodstock's in today's world to wake people up...
- 5 of 5 starsAbsolutely superb, capturing the naivete, determination, and spirit of those involved in putting it on, as well as the essence of this remarkable event.
- 4 of 5 starsExcellent documentary about the planning, prep, execution, and performances @ Woodstock! Awesome directing and editing of the incredibly high-quality footage from 1969 and recent audio interviews from those who were related to the festival in some fashion. Highly recommended!
- 3 of 5 starsThe first line of the documentary is "this really could have been a disaster. " I admit I'm probably too young to appreciate what an amazing event this was, but , it could have been a whole lot better. Think of all the great acts in 69 that were not there . Elvis , the Beatles , The Rolling Stones . Nobody got paid , the people who bought tickets couldn't even get in . There were no fences , security was a joke. It rained . Musicians were getting electrocuted. In a way , it really was a disaster.
- 5 of 5 starsA beautiful look into the festival that set the groundwork for all festivals after. I only wish I could have been alive to experience it myself.
- 2 of 5 starsOld, dry, predictable. Needs more auto-tune. And representation.