You Are Here: A Come From Away Story
audience Reviews, 98% Audience Score
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI have watched this movie several times…. Now whether it is because I am getting older and softer I'm unsure but what a representation of giving and caring ppl!!! Humble and looking for nothing in return!!! Just being themselves!!! The best of humanity!!! My wife and kids are heading there this summer hoping to see ANYONE of those ppl. They are amazing!!!!!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsI watched this movie alone and caught myself smiling almost the whole time.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsAn astonishingly good movie, most especially in that it is absolutely true, and visits with the real people who experienced the flights from terror and the over-the-top love and hospitality of the Gander, Newfoundland locals. We both laughed and cried at the goodness of the human nature displayed ... especially refreshing in this time of virus and racial strife. If you don't love it, well, my heart hurts for your lack of one.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsWatch this documentary if you are in the mood to cry from being exposed to overwhelming kindness from Canadian Newfoundlanders.
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 starsWent to see on 9/11 to commemorate the day. It gave some hope to the day that there are good people in this world.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsSo fantastic to meet the real faces behind the characters in the Play. Poignant and hopeful!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsThe opening was difficult to sit through as it was news footage of 9/11. As it progressed you could t help but to feel hopeful. A beautiful telling of taking care of one another, strangers and all.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsReaffirms the best aspect of human nature!
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsMeaningful way to commemorate 9/11 and focus on a different aspect of something good that happened on that tragic day.
- Rating: 5 out of 5 starsUplifting to see humanity at its best. The people of Gander NF are great.